Contains 75 % Ethyl alcohol to fight germs
Brought to you by Pharmacist and Nurses
Manufactured in an FDA Certified Facility
Formulation approved by FDA Ships immediately, for orders placed before 2PM EST.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international locations will have additional charges and/or rates due to US shipping restrictions.
NO CANCELLATIONS OR EDITS ON ORDERS PLACED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Directions For Use
Pump or a small amount into your palms.
Rub lightly into hands until dry.
NO-WASH ANTIBACTERIAL GEL
Hand-Sanitizer helps to reduce the amount of disease-causing bacteria on the skin
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
• Do not use this hand sanitizer on or near the eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
• Do not use on broken skin: Do not inhale or ingest.
• In case of skin irritation please stop use and talk to a doctor.
• Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.
• Rub hands together thoroughly until dry.
• For children under 6 years old use only under adult supervision: Not recommended for use on infants.
Keep out of reach of children
If accidentally swallowed, contact the Poison Control Center or get medical help immediately.
• Do not store above 90 °F (32°C)
• May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water(Aqua), Carbomer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine